No products in the cart.
Do you know what medical marijuana is? Do you think cannabis can be used as a medicine? The short answer is yes. Numerous scientific studies have shown that cannabinoids contain chemical elements that could help treat the symptoms of some diseases.
Is the use of medicinal cannabis dangerous ?
The truth is that it has been shown that medical cannabis is NOT a health hazard as long as it is consumed in moderation and depending on the disease you want to relieve. In fact you should know that currently products are marketed with CBD content (cannabinoid found in cannabis, being the main component of the plant) that are being used in diseases such as diabetes, asthma, Crohn’s disease, sclerosis multiple, eating disorders, heart diseases, etc.
In addition, if we compare the CBD with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) we see that the former does not have psychotropic properties, so it is considered that its most appropriate use for curative activities. But let’s see a list of the main benefits of using CBD for medical purposes:
Main health benefits
- Relieves pain caused by migraines.
- It decreases the growth rate of the tumors and relieves the pain they produce. Specifically, there are proven advances in breast cancer.
- Softens the symptoms of chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis. In particular, it is recommended against spasticity, which is the excessive rigidity of the muscles.
- Stops the advance of Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases because it acts as a neuroprotector.
- It helps treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in both children and adults.
- It relieves the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome because it has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Control of epilepsy, for its anticonvulsant properties.
- It helps fight anxiety and depression.
Everything you need to know about the CBD
Given the benefits of this cannabinoid, it is understood that it has generated a lot of enthusiasm in recent years. It could be said that it is a drug that does not produce the effect of feeling drugged, but instead works as a natural medicine.
The CBD is one of more than 60 compounds found in cannabis and appears to be a substance with few or virtually no side effects. This makes it a great ally of medicine and is understood to have entered the market strong.
In any case, being a relatively new compound, the truth is that it is not legalized in all countries, although many governments are making progress in this matter. Also, not all the doctors you ask will be experts in the subject to be able to give you good advice.
Will medical marijuana be commercialized on a large scale in the future? Everything seems to indicate yes.