No products in the cart.
Do you know what medical marijuana is? Do you think we can use it as medicine? The short answer is yes. Numerous scientific studies show that cannabinoids contain chemical elements. That could help treat the symptoms of some diseases.
Is the use of medicinal cannabis dangerous?
The truth is that it has been shown that medical cannabis is NOT a health hazard. As long as people consume it in moderation. Also depending on the disease they want to relieve. In fact, you should know that currently products are marketed with CBD content. Cannabinoid found in cannabis is the main component of the plant. They are being used in diseases such as diabetes, asthma, Crohn’s disease, sclerosis multiple, eating disorders, heart diseases, etc.
In addition, if we compare the CBD with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). We see that the former does not have psychotropic properties. So, it is considered that its most appropriate use for curative activities. But let’s see a list of the main benefits of using CBD for medical purposes:
- Relieves pain caused by migraines.
- It decreases the growth rate of the tumours and relieves the pain they produce. Specifically, there are proves in breast cancer.
- Softens the symptoms of chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis. In particular, it is recommended against spasticity. It is the excessive rigidity of the muscles.
- Stops the advance of Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases. As it acts as a neuroprotector.
- It helps treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in both children and adults.
- It relieves the symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome. Because it has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Control of epilepsy, for its anticonvulsant properties.
- It helps fight anxiety and depression.
Given the benefits of this cannabinoid. It is understood that it has generated a lot of enthusiasm in recent years. We can say that it is a drug that does not produce the effect of feeling high. But instead works as natural medicine.
The CBD is one of more than 60 compounds found in cannabis. And it appears to be a substance with few or virtually no side effects. This makes it a great ally of medicine. And we understand that it will enter the market strong.
In any case, being a relatively new compound. The truth is that it is not legal in all countries. Although many governments are making progress in this matter. Also, not all the doctors you ask will be experts in the subject to be able to give you good advice.
Will medical marijuana be commercialized on a large scale in the future? Everything seems to indicate yes.